Samara started operating in 1982 with just four limousines. Since then, we have become one of the leading providers of Long Term Corporate Lease, Limousine Chauffer Drive and Car Rental in Saudi Arabia.
Today, our extensive fleet of luxury and regular vehicles contains more than 2,500 cars of the latest models and brands, including limousines, sedans, SUVs, vans, buses and light trucks.
1982The establishment of Samara
The Launch long term corporate lease1991
1995The opening of the first 2 branches
The opening of King Fahed Causeway branch2000
2007Became Aramco approved transportation provider
Acquired by Alturki Holding2013
2015Launch Riyadh & Jeddah operation
Launch Samara taxi forwarding App in ARAMCO2016
2017Operate on-call limousine through centralized call center
"To be the most preferred and trusted provider of ground mobility in the Kingdom"
"To provide safe & reliable transportation services to support advancement of our customers and community."
- Passion- We take deep personal interest to act purposefully to achieve excellence and success
- Excellence - We continuously push our limits and apply technology and best practices to achieve the best possible results.
- Respect - We respect our people, clients, partners, and environment.
- Fun - We bring fun into our corporate environment, recognizing individual and team efforts, and celebrating achievements.
- Openness - We believe that transparency is essential in every aspect of our business.
- Reliability- We are dependable, bringing consistency to our business behaviour, actions & decisions.
- Meaningful - We engage in activities that provide value to society and environment
Our Chauffeurs Training Program
Customer care and safety of our passengers is something we are very passionate about. Whilst using our services, your experience is our main concern, whether you have signed up for our Long Term Corporate Lease, On-Call Limousine Service or Car Rental services. Our Chauffeurs are rigorously trained and observe customer care and Safety Program rules and guidelines at all times.